Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the baby is...

We've known for quite some time now but I wanted to keep it a secret. Then my hubby starts a blog and he couldn't contain himself. Click here to find out what our firstborn is!

Meanwhile, I will rest (I am recovering from pneumonia). I'm actually at work, putting to bed the May issue of OK!. Once this is done, off to bed I go. Need to rest! I have lots of stuff to tell you but, right now, let's get this magazine finished and this body rested. See ya around here soon!

4 comments:

  1. haha! i've read the post! he must be very excited! congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! you're in for a treat!
    here's to continued healthy pregnancy (i'm toasting with a glass of oj).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Vince and Frances! :D

    The thought processes behind naming a baby have always intrigued me. Have you decided on one?

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!