Friday, March 12, 2010

Maxi-dresses should do it

So I've been running out of clothes.

But I guess I can do a Nicole Richie and just resort to maxi dresses, long hair, big jewelry so I can still look gorgeous--as a pregnant woman and after I give birth. That's how versatile these dresses are! I just love how Nicole looked so fab throughout her two pregnancies. I think I can be like her--I'll buy some flowy dresses and bring out the chunky accessories. Now if only I can color my hair!

ForMe has come out with a breezy stylish line of maxi dresses for their Summer 2010 collection. I like these two designs:
Smocked empire-cut maxi dress with beaded straps
P1,298
Available in blue (pictured) and purple

Printed maxi dress with braided halter straps
P1,198
Available in brown and green (pictured)


And at those prices, the dresses are pretty cheap! Now if only I can figure out where Charlene got those amazing neck pieces and those fab bangles!

Shop ForMe at Ayala Trinoma, SM Megamall, Glorietta, Ayala Cebu and SM Davao

6 comments:

  1. yes! maxi dresses are great. had a bunch of them while pregnant with my son and still able to use them ... well except for this angelina jolie-like green one from the gap (it was jersey so it stretched in the tummy). have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I bought 5 maxi-dresses. I added my existing kimono tops, leggings, a Belly Belt and that was it. No need to buy anything else.

    But then I don't go to work, so you might need more. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prices are a steal! And i couldn't stop looking at the neck pieces, too! I think the first one is by Nicole Whisenhunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out SM dept store for nice and affordable accessories. *cue jingle* we've got it all for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. StyleKit, if that'sa Whisenhunt, then that's a super high-low fashion mix Charlene's wearing!

    Kabbie, thanks for the tip! Will look at SM soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Rachel here from Iloilo. Love reading your blogs! I'm a fun of Religioso, try their tunic tops and dresses, they have maxi dress too. Love, love it! I'm pregnant too at 7 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!