Thursday, May 27, 2010

My bunny wabbit shirt is so cute!

I wanted bunny ears onesies and shirts from Threadless.com a month ago so I went on a shopping spree! The shirts arrived a week after I nearly drained my PayPal account (that'll be around election week) and I was almost hopping about in excitement!

Vince is super happy with the shirts I got him and I'm super happy with the onesies and shirts I got our baby! But to see those, you'll have to go look at the super cute photos in his blog instead!

8 comments:

  1. i wuv those bunnywaabit shirts!! :) did you johny aired it? :)) ang bilis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bunny shirt's so cute!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shen, no, UPS. Argh! Had to pay huge taxes tuloy! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute :). I had one with a pea-pod and two peas in it that I wore all the time when I was pregnant with my second. People of course constantly asked if I was having twins, which I was not... but I still loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frances you're a sexy preggy mommy... Oh and why you have to use UPS? Why not Johnny Air?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! They are cute! Can't wait to see you, Vince and Jelly Bean wearing the same shirts together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Frances, I saw this ad earlier. "Pink and bunnies"...so I thought you might like it. I found it cute. I hope you do too. :-)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTo4y5e08k

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely shirt on you ... as well as the other stuff you ordered.

    btw - this is the first time i saw you holding the cam to take your own pics. does thirdworldnerd take your other pics? you usually look so happy and loving in them so i figured he must be on the other side of the cam :)

    congrats on the purchases again!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!