Thursday, May 6, 2010

Style Bible just included me in their Pregnant & Pretty list!

This is just so fabulous!!! Considering I mostly dress for comfort (except when it comes to shoes) and that I hardly ever know what's the latest on the runways, to be included in their feature is definitely most unexpected and appreciated.

Everyone else on the list--Daphne Osena Paez, Amina Aranaz-Alunan, Kerri Zamora and Issa Litton--are not just celebrities, they're also such fashionistas! I'm just an ordinary girl!

Giddy, giddy me! Click on this link to read my interview and on this link to read the entire story--this I suggest most because the other women are much more stylish than I am and have more advice to offer you than I do. Yey, what a way to usher me into motherhood! Thanks, Style Bible. I think this is a fantastic first Mother's Day gift!

7 comments:

  1. congratulations!! told you look fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Frances! I read your interview from your link here - well said! And anu ka ba, your EIC of OK - that's NOT ordinary at all! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Frances! Are you kidding me? you totally deserve to be on the list! You're stylish yet comfy, and that's very difficult to balance when you're pregnant but you're doing it very well! Stay happy, and advance Happy Moms' Day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the link when Stylebible promoted it via FB and I was so happy but not totally surprised. I think that you've remained fasyon throughout your pregnancy and exuded incredible glow and happiness!

    Congrats on the article, F! I'm sure you'll be in Stylebible even more in the future. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congratulations! You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks thanks thanks! It was such a lovely Mom's Day feature. Just so glad I have a husband who pushes me to look good because, if it were up to me, I'd stay in bed all day in my large ratty tees!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!