Sunday, June 6, 2010

NIVEA Baby loves my Jelly Bean!

I was soooo excited when I saw these on my office desk:


Inside the bags were these goodies:
That's a box of wet tissues; bottles of milk lotion, milk wash and baby oil; and a tin of the iconic creme that's been the beauty secret of women everywhere--my grandmother said this was her one and only beauty must (well, this and red lipstick!). This last item is for me and my ever-expanding tummy; it's supposedly a fabulous stretch mark preventer.

Plus, NIVEA also sent us a DVD of everything we need to know about taking care of our little boy once he gets home:

There was a very sweet note from Jackie de Vera, too, but that's private so I won't a post it here. I do want to say thank you with all my heart to Jackie and all the lovely people from NIVEA. My husband and I have been huge fans of NIVEA for years (especially Vince!). And now, our baby will join the NIVEA family, too! So cute!

3 comments:

  1. your job is the coolest... you get to receive so many freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy the perks of my job but I like to think this package was sent with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh! jackie lim is also a good friend! we met last year when we spent our euro honeymoon together as a tour group! small world! i even got samples of nivea baby products! hehehe! can't wait to use them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!