Sunday, July 11, 2010

Babinski Baby sent over some goodies for my baby boy!

Mae Esguerra Sy, one of my classmates from Assumption Antipolo, is one of the trio of beauties and brains that own Babinski Baby, this uber adorable baby brand that's proudly Pinoy!

Mae sent me a chatty email a few weeks ago and she said that she has a gift for the Jelly Bean. She also shared some mommy tips: "Ang ni-ready ko sa 'yo receiving blankets and burp pads and onesie for newborn. Receiving blanket, very useful sa newborn. Always put that piece of cloth in the baby bag. Pag ilalapag mo si baby anywhere, may sapin agad. Pag maaraw, pang-cover; pag medyo chilly, pang-balot. Pang-sapin din sa stroller, etc. etc... basta you'll see!"

And sure enough, I saw! Look at these cuties!


Those are two blankets and three burp pads. In the softest flannel. They are love! And we are in love with the prints!

vintage pattern

forest creatures

traffic signs

retro vehicles

space men

Vince is now a fan, too. He loves the designs. We're not a fan of the cutesy stuff, you see. Like baby blues and sleepy stars and... well, we kinda like stuff that look clever, bold, irreverent. And baby stuff tend to look wimpy! But Babinski Baby's designs are right up our alley!

And one last... a patriotic onesie! My baby boy will look like a little hero in this!

Mae, thank you so much for these super cool presents! I'll buy more! I'm eying the crib beddings--I love that they're reversible! Plus, if you have that Moses basket, tell me!!!

4 comments:

  1. i love babinski! i got a couple of their reversible bibs for my daughter to use during her snack time at toddler school. every morning she would tell me which side she'll use that day. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! that onesie looks adorable! and mattie needs more burping cloths! :) where can i buy babinski goodies? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie, just click on the Babinski Baby on the post that I put in bold font and you'll be directed to their online shop =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could also find Babinski products at Spoiled!
    A new Mommy & Baby store located in Goldland Millenia Suites, Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center (Just across UA&P/ street of Astoria Plaza).

    Btw Frances, congratulations with your new baby. We're the exclusive distributor of Motion Wear clothing (UK Brand) and we'd love to give your son some cute items. Pls do let me know where I can send them :-)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!