Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vito's tushy loves Tushy Wushy

Here's the baby boy in his Tushy Wushy cloth diaper:
Yo, mama!
We love it! Since it's made out of cloth, it's gentle on his skin, cool and makes his skin breathe, is environment-friendly, and saves us money. It lasts for up to 4 hours. Not bad! We use it during the day. At night, however, we use Huggies Dry Comfort so Vito can sleep all night.

I wanted the red ones.
It comes in many colors but we got Vito black, orange, blue and army green.

They're as soft as pillows!
He loves his Tushy Wushies! If you're looking to help lessen your kid's carbon footprint and make him look stylish at the same time, try Tushy Wushy!

My Tushy Wushy doesn't have silly patterns
that show through my onesie.
I like that it doesn't have all those silly patterns on the disposables. Those just ruin his outfits, ya know?

Nope, this isn't a sponsored review! We just really love Tushy Wushy. Click here to buy your baby a set.

5 comments:

  1. HI mommy Frances, can you share to us fellow mommies how this Tushy Wushy works? How does your baby stay dry for 4 hours compared to regular cloth diaper... I am so intrigued!
    Please share photos of how it works... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at Vito makes me want to have a child of my own! And that's pretty major, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is too cute! Vito looks like a sumo wrestler. :) I agree on the prints on diapers.. :) I always wanted a plain one. Tushy Wushy is soo nice I hope they'll still have it when it's my turn... err.. to have a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh you're right about the prints on the disposables! Sayang yung cute white outfit when there are blue prints of the diaper brand screaming through the onesie.

    I also use huggies dry comfort (at night)! They're AMAZING. It lasts my baby 12-14 hours, with no rashes!

    I was so close to buying Tushy Wushy diapers but I got cold feet haha I think I'll need to see you post a step by step review and see how feasible it is for me.

    I just think that I'm going to go crazy with all the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a set of orange Tushy Wushys for my nephew who is due to come out any day! We'll get him more pa hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!