Monday, February 14, 2011

To my baby daddy Vince

To the man who rescued me from myself, who wrote me the most romantic poems, serenaded me to sleep, dreamed dreams with me, danced with me in the rain, brought me places, taught me style, made me love sushi and sashimi, makes me laugh all the time, makes me smarter all the time, bought me books, buys me jewelry and bags and blenders and flowers, sang to me in the car "I want to get married and run away!", pushed me to become who I am today, married me, gave me a life I never even dreamed of, and proved to me what a man truly is!

To the father of my child, happy happy hearts day.

10 comments:

  1. Sigh. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day, my dear Frances! Please keep inspiring women like me to never settle for less than what/who we deserve :)


    Mwah! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessed couple you both are! Wishing all the love in the world for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy V-Day, Tee! Miss ya!!!

    Thanks, Martine. Everyone in love and is loved is blessed! So Happy Hearts Day to you and your lover/baby daddy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! I didn't even mention valentines' day in my post - got to get more romantic :).

    btw, the paper transferred my blog to a new platform, which means it should no longer reject your comments. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a powerful and heartwarming message!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikaw na! Ikaw na ang shhhwweeeet!(At showy.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) every day should be Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is shown in the suggested links and I clicked it. I smiled the whole time I was reading it. Vince sounded like my husband, especially the "blenders" part. Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!