Friday, March 4, 2011

Vito is loved

Many of Vito's things were given to him. A bunch of those from my blog readers. You! Nappy liners, cloth diapers, toys, clothes... there's a ton of stuff in our house from complete strangers but, because of your love for my baby, you are no longer strangers to me. I've never met you, I've never actually talked with you, but thank you for loving my child. I am beyond moved. Thank you!

Here's Vito wearing the cute fuzzy slippers Duni, who lives in far away Germany, made especially for him:



Duni, God bless you! He looks so adorable in them and they look so adorable on him! He likes to chew on them, though. Like a puppy, tee hee!

Check out Duni's blog, Duni's Studio. It's inspirational--full of creative ideas and everything soft and sweet and good. I love her. I feel like she's part of my soul, though we've never met. Isn't the world such a beautiful place when you find soul sisters from all over the world?

7 comments:

  1. love the 3rd pose of Vito so cutie..wow from germany pala ang slippers, ang dami nga naming nagmamahal kay Vito:) He's such a joy to see eveyday:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vito look so cute in that last photo, not that he doesn't in all his photos no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Actually, he had much cuter poses but I got lazy to resize haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness!!! :) handsome baby talaga. For sure he'll be showered with more gifts in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! What a lovely gift to have new friends from all over the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Neighbor. Whenever I see pics of Vito I just want to bite his thighs, he's so kyooot, kaka-gigil! Sending love from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom-Friday, thanks! I want him to grow up appreciative of the love people show him. I hope I can teach him that!

    Demandablog, true! Friendships are love, no matter where you find them!

    Mariel! Lalo na when you actually see him! I bite him all the time. It tickles him!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!