Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wish I had this belly binder 6 months ago!

REPOST: Many mommies complained to me that the Belly Bandit is out of stock at Mothercare branches. So I asked Bench about it. I've been informed that Greenbelt 5, TriNoMa and Shangri-la Plaza now have just replenished their stocks. Happy shopping!

PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON MARCH 1, 2011
Mothercare sent me the Belly Bandit!!!


I had wanted one since the day I saw it on Chuvaness. Of course, I saw it on Chuvaness last month, that's five months after I had given birth. So I actually don't need it anymore. You're supposed to wear it right after birth so that your flabby saggy biggy belly will shrink in 6 weeks, like so:

Well, I tried on the Belly Bandit and I must say that I love it! It's so cool to wear. And by cool, I mean it's not hot. Since it's made of bamboo, it's naturally anti-bacterial, durable and wicks moisture away from the skin. Coolness. It's super soft, too. Like, unbelievably soft! It feels good to wear really.

I just wish I had this six months ago so I could've tested it! Well, I'm keeping it for the next pregnancy. Did I say next pregnancy?!?

Anyway, Belly Bandit is available at Mothercare. I dunno how much it is. Lemme check when I go to Mothercare. We're always there anyway. We keep buying Vito stuff! Lookit our latest purchase for our little rock star:



Love ya, Vito!

16 comments:

  1. I think that any kind of binder will work. I used those conventional binders that you get in pharmacies and it gave me the same result as the Belly Bandit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a regular one that they gave me to support my c-sec. used it well until after my wound healed although there's still the flab but i didn't have a pregnant looking bulge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love the onesies..so cool!!!and Vito's look so HOT:)as always he's growing more soooo gwapito:)


    hope next time Ms. Frances you'll have a girl:)kami nga we also wanted to have a girl next time:) God bless you Ma'am:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Belly Bandit costs around 3k. I was in Mothercare last Sat! Sana nga they have it 6 months ago. But I use the regular binder, bought it in So-en. Still use it til now LOL! I put Clarins Body Shaping Cream then the binder, I think my belly shrunk. (Or I'd like to think so!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool binder! bamboo is really a great material! I used Loving Comfort Postpartum Support, w/ sheer elastic bands, very comfy and effective too!
    Love your rocker Vito! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the onesies! Your little boy looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't use any binder at all! Now I'm wondering if that's the reason this belly flab won't go away =(

    Wow, Apples & Dumplings, 3K ang Belly Bandit? Medyo may kamahalan pala. So... THANKS, mothercare! =D

    Thanks, Michelle, Mom-Friday and Genejosh, for saying Vito's cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The onesies look sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used a So-En binder and it scratched my skin :( boohoo! Belly bandit is so nice! I tested it at Mothercare last year and it's so cool nga - and soft!

    BUT the price tag :( I had other things to buy with that 3 plus thousand pesos.

    and can I just say, I LOVE MOTHERCARE! They have the best onesies! Great material, nice prints, and super durable! I saw these exact same onesies and immediately thought of Vito! It looks perfect on your rockstar! Gaaaahhhh GIGIL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P! We love mothercare, too! But yes, some stuff there are grabe kamahal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi frances, saw the link to your blog from stork studio and i'm hooked since i'm a mommy to be too! will be giving birth on june and i want to try this bamboo belly bandit. i was just at mothercare yesterday and they said it's out of stock and they don't know when they'll replenish :( if you don't plan on using yours anymore, and if okay with you, i'd like to buy it from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fleeting! Oh my, how about I ask my friends at Mothercare/Bench about replenishing their stock soonest? My BB is a gift from them kasi, dyahe naman kung ibenta ko! =) You're due in June pa naman. Plenty of time =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the binder help! And wow! These onesies are perfect for our first born's baptismal party. I wonder where did you get these cool stuff? I'm wondering if these were bought online.

    -Mom from Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rei, the onesies and binder are all from Mothercare =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I promised to shop for my nephew who at 4 months has already outgrown the Babinski Baby onesies I got him when he was born, and these are cute! Mothercare, here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vito and my Jacob have the same onesies! But they don't fit him anymore (he just turned 3 months today) even though it was intended for 0-3 months!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!