Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want Katie's necklace

So you all know by now that Katie Holmes is the new face of Kamiseta. I think she fits into the brand's wholesome but stylish aesthetic.

I like Kamiseta. My favorite favorite favorite dress when I was preggy was the Gelarmie maxi dress:

Wow. That photo. It feels like it was taken a lifetime ago.

Anyway! Knowing that a fellow mommy is endorsing a Filipino brand is good news. But for me what's best is that I love the quality of Kamiseta's clothes. Nope, this is not a sponsored post! I got nothing for saying that! I really do like the material, the fabric and the simple and classic designs.


I will definitely check out the summer collection. I'm into stripes these days. You can check it out, too. And you don't even need to get out of your chair. Kamiseta's website offers online shopping!

Just a question: Where can I get a necklace like Katie's? I love it! I want mine to be V. For Vince and Vito.

PR photos courtesy of Kamiseta

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know she was the new model. Then again, I don't really know much of what goes on in fashion anymore. :)

    Btw, sorry for the delayed "thank you" for your well wishes for my pregnancy. Had to go on a blogging hiatus, thanks to first trimester woes. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kamiseta too!! but am not a fan of Katie Holmes. For the necklace - check this out!! not exactly the same but pretty cute - http://www.etsy.com/listing/62619619/tiny-sterling-initial-necklace want the nest necklace with all our names :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! katie holmes is fitted to be a kamiseta model.

    for the necklace, check this out - http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/Necklaces-C8.aspx

    she makes customized necklaces with initial charms and more! so cute! i want this one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frances,

    Katie's "S" necklace is by Jennifer Meyer (a.k.a. Mrs. Tobey Maguire). You can get them online via Barney's or Shopbop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the necklace tips. Planning to get one for myself for Mother's Day =)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!