Monday, April 25, 2011

Topaz Mommy has a new look!

Topaz Mommy the blog not Topaz Mommy the me!

I made a blog adjustment last night, didn't like it then realized to my horror that there was no reset button so I just had to do a major overhaul. It wasn't so hard and I really like what I came up with--a jelly bean design! And if you've been with me from the very start of my mommy adventures, you'd know why the jelly bean is very special to me!

As for a mommy makeover, I'm doing that soon, too. I've been putting my hair in a pony tail for weeks now and that only means one thing: I need to get a haircut! I've already booked an appointment this week. Will debut my new look soonest!

7 comments:

  1. I immediately thought of Vito when I saw your background! I like your new jelly bean look :) so colorful ang sarap mag-scroll dito! hehehe... great job on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mommy blog's new look. :) "Jellybean" is now Vito. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought of Vito too when I saw your new theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelly beans! How fitting! Congrats on the sweet new layout :): )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confession? When I first saw your new design I was like: "Why jelly beans?" Doink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Thanks! I love the new look, too. It's so happy and yummy and so my baby!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!