Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vito goes furniture shopping!

Look who we caught shopping for furniture!

Vince and I brought Vito to his Auntie Anj's chair boutique, About A Chair. He had been fussing at the lunch table, mostly because 2pm is when he starts his nap time so we figured we'll just do a quick stop at the shop then leave. Well, as soon as Vito saw the miniature versions of these designer chairs, he came alive!
Arne Jacobsen's Ant Chair
Verner Panton's Panton Chair
Eero Aarnio's Ball Chair

Let me repeat: They're mini versions! So adorable. Vito happily climbed over them, tested them, and gurgled over them. I think he liked the Ball Chair best. The cushion's very soft and it feels like a cocoon.

Are we buying? Well, first Vince and I have to buy that sofa we wanted at BoConcept! And then we'll buy Vito his own chair when we move to a bigger apartment or to a house house, which isn't for a good long while. Sigh!

But if you're looking for fantabulous accent/designer chairs for your home, I highly recommend About A Chair!

3 comments:

  1. KYOOOOOT!!!

    Where is this place, Frances? I hope the chairs are reasonably priced! I won't mind paying for good quality, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked vito's outfit here =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vito looks adorable on the ball chair!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!