Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Check out the new Disney line of adidas Kids!

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

I previously blogged about the cute Disney Cars 2 line of adidas shoes that I wanted to get Vito (but he'll have to walk first!). Now here's more! I love the dynamic designs.



For the boys (and girls who loved the movie), these are fun play clothes:









Now, adidas and Disney didn't forget the girls.




These are super cute shoes for little princesses just beginning to walk:










I personally love the Snow White shoes. I am uber loving the apple detail and the gold trim. Now if only I had a little girl!

adidas for kids is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

2 comments:

  1. i saw the silver rubber shoes and it was love at first sight. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! Kinda flashy. But my baby boy's flashy so bagay =)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!