Monday, July 25, 2011

Crazy faces for Tita KT

Vito's such a character. When my friend, Kate Torralba, came over last week (because I've been such a bad friend to all my friends and haven't seen her in a long, long time), she and Vito totally hit it off.

These are from Kate's camera.
Still shy and hiding beside me.
Eating cookies and distracting Tita Kate


Here's his gigil face!
And his "Am I cute?" face. Kate agrees!
Another "gigil" and Kate is charmed.
Kate and Vito sang and danced and talked for more than an hour. Incredible. I don't know where Kate gets the energy! And after Kate left, Vito was still so excited, dancing and singing Kate's "digidingding" song for 30 minutes!

Thanks, Kate, for the visit. See you when you get back!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, ang kulit din ng face mo sa reflection. :)

    Vito is the happiest baby I've seen, as in!

    ~Dea
    http://deaguwapa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute niyo Frances! Kakagigil sobra si Vito..so charming and adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dea, kanino pa ba magmamana? Actually, I cropped out Vince. Ang kulit din niya. We're a very makulit family =)

    Thanks thanks everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is the cutest post I've ever seen of Vito... Your baby made me be ok with having a boy in the future... before I only wanted to have girls and couldn't handle the idea of having a boy.. if he's as cute and adorable and makulit as Vito then give me a boy now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys are super kulit, super takaw and super likot. But super lambing =)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!