Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This blog just got a new domain

Been meaning to buy the domain of Topaz Mommy for the longest time. So over the weekend, I finally did. Except that someone already owned www.topazmommy.com, which really annoyed the hell out of me since there's nothing there, no content, just a dud site.

Just as I was about to contact the owner and offer to buy the domain, I remembered that everyone calls me "Mommy Topaz" or Mommy Frances. The domain mommyfrances.com was actually also free but I bought www.mommytopaz.com instead so that I wouldn't have to change my blog header.

So there! Mommy Topaz/Topaz Mommy is up! Kindly update your links, although even if you don't, Google will automatically direct your old link (topazmommy.blogspot.com) to this place. But just in case it doesn't, please do update your links!

Speaking of updating links, the only problem I have is all the links on my blog roll disappeared. I had so many  fabulous mommy blogs on that blog roll! Now I'll have to remember all of them. What hard work this will be. If you were on my blog roll, kindly leave your URL on the comments below. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Frances for your new domain! Mommy Topaz suits you pa din =) It's like the mommy extension of the Topaz Horizon hehe!

    Anyways, here's my url:

    www.mommyfleur.blogspot.com

    Take care and hope to see you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new domain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah..kaya pala
    i was actually searching for your blog just a while ago because i was looking for a certain post... when i just typed topaz mommy, i was reverted to this. kala ko naligaw ako
    LOL

    congrats on the new domain
    it's high time i should buy my own domain na din
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, frances! and belated happy birthday to dear vito.

    i was on your blogroll.
    http://madammisismummy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new domain Frances! :) Hooray for Mommy Topaz!

    Anyway, here's my url:

    http://lyndelsmom.blogspot.com/

    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Thanks! =D

    Will update my blog roll now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just hate it when you've settled on a domain name only to find out someone else got it and there's only a parked page? Glad you got a good one though! :)

    I'm not sure if I was on your blogroll before, but here's my link just the same:

    http://www.parentingcentral.ph

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!