Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Topaz Mommy needs to get fit

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

Looking at my recent photos makes me cringe. I have never been so wide before! My waist has disappeared, my arms have thickened and my breastfeeding breasts make me look fat. Well, since Vito's already one year old, it's time to start looking like a hot momma and burn the fat away!

The fastest and easiest way to do this is to run. I already have adidas shoes but they're for cross-training. Basically, for the treadmill. I started on the treadmill last week. Vince and I feel so good! We'll try the gym for a few weeks and then, when we're good and ready, time to take the running outdoors! And these are the outfits that I'm looking at:

Black for a slimming effect!

Of course, I need serious running shoes now. My cute pink cross-trainers just won't cut it anymore if I'm running outside! To complement my all black workout gear, I'm liking the black-and-pink adiSTAR Salvation 3W:




P6,995 a pair

And then a new yoga studio opened up a few blocks away from my apartment. I guess I can just run there and back! I am so ready to get fit! I want to be a hot mommy!

And remember, if you're joining the "1,000 Runners for 1 Heart," the special run for darling angel Sofia Ysabel this Saturday at McKinley Hill, get good running shoes!

adidas is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!