Sunday, September 11, 2011

I want these adidas sneaks!

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

I used to be someone who wore heels a lot. When I was pregnant with Vito, giving up heels was hard. Those shoes had been part of my life for a good long while. My mother bought me my first pair when I was 13. She said, "You're short. You need these." I'm 5'3", taller than most Pinays, but in my family where women are at least 5'5", ya, I was short.

So I was never the flats kinda girl. I lived in heels. And when I wore sneakers once to a family reunion, my aunts all looked at my feet with great disapproval and said, "Ladies do not wear rubber shoes."

Well, I think these pairs from adidas will change their minds!


I love the simplicity of these adidas Originals Stan Casual Low for Women. It's a leather sneaker, with a cute gingham cotton lining. I also love the little holes--looks like a dainty eyelet pattern. Very ladylike without being too girly. It's just the right kind of shoe for a no-frills mommy like me!





I like the brown one better. My personality can never keep that pretty white thing clean enough!

adidas is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!