Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Workout wear for the sexy (or at least trying to be!) mama

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

If you haven't noticed it yet, adidas is my blog sponsor. They somehow found out I only use adidas--shirts, shorts, socks, shoes!--and so they contacted me to see if I'm interested to feature their stuff and they'll give me workout gear in return. Because I'm anxious to get back into fighting form (and because I only use adidas!), I agreed.

What I didn't factor in was I'm shy to take photos of myself in workout clothes! Yep, even if the workout clothes are as cool as adidas. Photos of my bulgy self in skintight stuff are, well, embarrassing.

But for those of you mommies who already have nice bodies or aren't shy about your physiques, then let me show you the adidas gym outfits I'm salivating over:




Show off those tones arms and back muscles in these sexy T-back tops!


 
These pants are comfortable and lets your skin breathe. Bonus points for making your tushy look great!


And with this cool windbreaker/jacket, you can run and play in the rain! Protected from the elements and still looking chic!



As for me, I'm glad that adidas also has tees for shy mommies. Their shirts aren't baggy and ugly (I may be shy but I'm not unfashionable!) but are sleek and regulate body temperature and wick out sweat just as efficiently as those cool T-backs up there. 

Okay, okay. I figured, since you've been with me on my mommy journey from the very beginning, now is not the time to be coy. I'll post my adidas workout clothes in my next post!


adidas is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I haven't worked out or even ran in ... a year. Embarrassing! I wonder when I'll have the strength to go back to the gym na. I'm still pretty "sensitive" coz I had a CS. I heal very slowly and even the tiniest pain make me cringe.

    If you do an Adidas giveaway, I just might work out. Or at least do some exercise videos here at home. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get adidas to sponsor a giveaway =)

    As for you not working out, ok lang yan. Take it slowly. You'll get your body back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Kleidung. Die Sachen von Adidas sind immer super und sitzen einfach perfekt.

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!