Monday, October 3, 2011

Vito's first black shoes. They go with everything!

Remember when I was looking for shoes to match Vito's Boston Celtics onesie?

Well, a kind reader sent Vito shoes! Ines Lovina Santiago, thank you! We love the Silly Souls shoes you gave Vito for his birthday. We even had a photo shoot!
Outfit post!
Another pose from the back
Front view. The laces and Velcro locks make this shoe impossible
to kick off! Little feet are safe!
Side view. Yes, you read that right. It says Boob Man. Because
breastfeeding Vito loves the boobie!
Bottom view. Thin soles make for a nearly barefoot experience--great for
developing feet. Red traction pads make walking secure. 
Action shot! As you can see, even running down an incline is no problem for my
super active one-year-old Vito!

Vito loves his Silly Souls Boob Man shoes. He wears them every day! They're supposed to be for 18 months and older but my nearly 14-month-old son has such big feet, he already fits into these shoes and soon enough, he'll outgrow them. I think it's time for me to buy more Silly Souls!

Silly Souls is available at all JUMP outlets and at Ines' In The Crib online shop.


UPDATE: To the ones who asked why Vito's hair grows so slow, these photos were taken in August, right after his birthday. It's October now. Vito's hair is currently 2 centimeters long.

9 comments:

  1. I want those for my baby nephew too! He;s 9 months now and loves jumping around and crawling. Soon he'll be walking and running around. Gotta ready with shoes, maybe this'll be my my birthday/Christmas gift for him. Thanks for the idea!

    And Vito is soooooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the shoes aren't expensive at all! Go get your nephew a pair or two! We want to buy the Rebel shoes next. They look like Chuck Taylors =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Small world, Ines is my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frances! My son is almost the same age as yours. From the looks of it, you get your daily dose "likot" from your bundle of joy too!

    Love the shoes! I wanna get a pair for my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how adorable!! look at him pose like a pro :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they have shoes for my little girl too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Thanks!

    Lalah, if you click on the link, you'll find the answer to your question.

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!