Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My mommy group exercises

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

Where I live, there's a group of mommies who became friends just because their kids hang out together. Those would be the moms of Enzo (Trisha), Alfonso (Claire), Justin (Dada), Sophia (Earl), Ezekiel (Ma-an), Nikolai (Kathy), and Vito (me!). Everyone's involved in some sort of fitness regimen--yoga, Pilates, running, Plana Forma. Well, everyone except me since I was ordered to go on bed rest. But now that I am 16 weeks pregnant, I'm ready to ease myself into... I don't know yet!

But since Claire is so fit because she's running marathons and my own hubby is so healthy now that he's also taken up running, I'm thinking of hopping on the treadmill, too! These running shoes that adidas emailed me are encouraging me towards that direction:

P5,495




P4,695


P6,595


P5,495

Each adidas running shoe is designed for women's feet--there's space for our toes, support for our arches, cushioning for our soles, and a chic and simple style! I like the pink-and-orange one. Obviously!

Of course, since I'm pregnant, I'll just walk. I did a lot of walking when I was pregnant with Vito. That's why I think I had such an easy time with labor and birth. As for my pregnancy with Wiggle, I've been sitting on my ass and/or lying on my back for the last 4 months so I'm kinda worried I'd have a hard time when delivery comes. Well, I got 5 more months to get back into fighting form! Wish me luck!

adidas is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!