Friday, December 30, 2011

Back on the treadmill in 2012!

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

Over at Topaz Horizon, I listed down my New Year's resolutions. I said in a previous post that I was going to exercise come first week of December but... I didn't! Oh well. I have 20 weeks to get fit before D-Day so next week, I'm lacing up the adidas trainers I have and will ease myself into a fitness regimen.





Of course, since I'm 5 months pregnant, I can't fit into any of the tight workout gear adidas offers. Oh well, big shirts and leggings and loose shorts for me then. How unflattering! It's a good thing my hubby thinks I'm sexy and gorgeous no matter what I look like!

What are your fitness resolutions?

P.S. Oops, forgot to add this note from my sponsor (thanks, adidas, for the support this 2011!):

Since today is Rizal Day, showcase your nationalism with the adidas Philippine Range collection! Displaying our absolutely beautiful flag's trademark colors (yes, I believe that our flag is one of the best looking flags in the world!), the collection is all about national pride and style. For more information, click here.

adidas is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.

2 comments:

  1. To use the stationary bike more. I can't do high impact activities like running since there's something wrong with my knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To actually go out and jog! My 1-year+ old Adidas running shoes is still in mint condition up to now. Bad bad bad!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!