Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Calling all mommies, lolas, titas and ninangs! It's Baby Company's Grand Baby Fair time!

This post is brought to you by Baby Company.

(I know I promised the next chapter of Vito's Car Saga but commercial muna.)

If you still have money left over from paying all the credit card bills from the holiday shopping, then Megamall is the place to go this weekend!
Beginning this Friday, Jan. 27, and ending on Sunday, Jan. 29, at the Megatrade Halls 2 and 3 is Baby Company's annual mega-sale for all things baby! There are more than a hundred participants that will sell their baby merchandise for as much as 70% off. That's a big discount on beloved baby brands like Johnson's Baby, Philips Avent, Pigeon, Chicco, Farlin, Huggies, and more!

Aside from the sale, there will also be exciting raffle prizes for shoppers and exclusive offers for Mom Card holders (which reminds me... my Mom Card is missing! I used it the last time I shopped at Baby Co. Power Plant and then I never saw it again!) .

The best thing about shopping at the Baby Fair is there's a swag bag for every shopper with a minimum single receipt purchase worth P2,000. Every shopper who spends at least 2K! Here's what a typical swag bag* will contain:
Parang nabawi mo na yung P2,000 mo with all the freebies, diba?


If you're not in the mood to shop, the Baby Fair will keep you busy, too, with all the free talks from celebrity mommies and daddies and childcare professionals. Here's a list of talks to expect (click to enlarge):



Go na! For the shopping alone, you get great deals na. Then there's learning sessions pa! At the very least, support my friends Lexi Schulze and Tessa Valdes when they take the stage! So there, mommies and lolas and titas and ninangs--a huge sale event that I am sure you'll enjoy. Have fun!

For more info, visit Baby Company's website or like their Facebook page.

P.S. Oh, dear Baby Company, next year, get my son Vito to be a model for the fashion shows, ha?

*contents of swag bag may vary

1 comment:

  1. I wish they would hold something like this in Cebu, too.

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!