Sunday, January 8, 2012

Red? Blue? Green? Or white? Kids' bedrooms are on my mind!

Been looking at kiddie bedrooms for a week now. With soon-to-be-two babies in the Sales home, the room that is now Vince's office and Vito's playroom will have to be converted to the kids' bedroom. I can't decide on the color theme, however. All of these rooms look so adorable!



I like!


I like!





I like!




I super like!






I like!




One color the kids' room won't be is pink. Make a wild guess why!

Yes, we're having another baby boy and we're both so thrilled and happy, especially for Vito. He'll soon have a wrestling partner and leave me and his Papa in peace!


Images from here: Hooked on Houses, Plotos, HGTV (1), HGTV (2), Bedroom Ideas For, Design Dazzle, Babyology, Talk Interior, Bedroom Design, Child Mode, Home Decor Concept, Digs Digs

6 comments:

  1. Awww they're all so cute! Can't you have them all? Buy a mansion! Haha. I love the white-brown-blue combination. Nautical ang feel! Saka unisex rin. The Green and brown looks good also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green ones. I guess it's because green is supposed to be very soothing for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue for rest and deep sleep :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congratulations on the new baby boy...all the pics na ni-like mo I also like it also. hahaha! but i will be biased ha, i love color blue, so any shade of blue will definitely be good. hehehe! congrats to you, the hubby and to kuya vito... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, the rooms I like are for older kids na (or else the boys will tumble off their beds!) so we have time to buy/build a new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on another little boy!!! I'm loving all these kiddie room designs!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!