Monday, February 20, 2012

Car detailing, per Vito Sales

When I published the final installment of Vito's New Car story, the photo that got the most enthusiastic response was the one that showed Vito giving his Little Tikes coupe a thorough cleaning, or auto detailing in car lovers' parlance.

So because it's Monday and I want to make my readers happy, here's more!

Soooo adorable, that little boy of mine! It's a good thing he's cute because I just couldn't get mad at him now that he's ruined my makeup brush! 

I hope Vito's auto detailing photos made you happy. Have a great Monday and an even better week ahead!

7 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! super love it mommy! you should have assisted him though. ndi nya naabot yung roof. hahaha! with matching labas pa ng tongue effect. hahahaha! like! like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute :) Can't wait for my son to be vito's age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart is melting... so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie patootie!!! :) I love the photos where he's tip-toeing and has his tongue sticking out a bit. Very serious with auto detailing, Vito!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! How adorable. My son was a huge car nut as well, starting from age 1! Hotwheels, story books with manibela, basta kotse gusto niya. I didn't raise him with particular gender roles naman - I let him pick his toys - but he would always gravitate to the cars. Now he's 10 and cars pa din ang type niya. It really makes one wonder about that whole nature vs nurture thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely adorable. I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps his car near his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your mommy blog, Miss Frances. I didn't want a baby boy after I get married until I saw your Vito. He's so adorable. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!