Sunday, February 26, 2012

The winners of the What To Expect books!

And now, with great pleasure, I hereby announce the very lucky mommies who won brand new What To Expect books by Heidi Murkoff especially shipped from the US of A by WhatToExpect.com!

The What to Expect When You're Expecting goes to...
 Pearl Dynyn Abaloyan-Pedrera!
6 months pregnant

The What to Expect: The First Year goes to...
 Mafeth Madrigal Molina!
with 3-month-old Lukas

The What to Expect: The Second Year goes to...
 Ging Domingo Santos!
with 10-month-old Allie

And the grand prize winner of all three books is...
 Nina Aizza Maglanque Gamboa!
pregnant and with 1-year-old Tim

Congratulations, mommies! You're soooooo lucky! I wish I had someone gift me with all three What to Expect books, too!

Please reply to the message I sent you on Facebook so that I know where to send your book/s. Or, if you prefer, we can all meet for merienda and talk all about our wonderful children!

Thank you, WhatToExpect.com, for partnering with Topaz Mommy and for sponsoring this contest. I never in a million years thought that you'd notice this little mommy blog so your partnership is a huge confidence boost!

Thank you to everyone who joined and shared this contest to their friends. I still have another giveaway to do!  Watch this blog--I'm giving away baby shoes from Mothering Earthlings next!

* * * * * * *
Mommy Pearl, I can't send you a message on Facebook or even comment on the photo you posted on my page wall. You PM me na lang, oki?

3 comments:

  1. wow congratulations super lucky moms. how i wish i came across this blog earlier. I am a mother of a 5 yr old boy and just gave birth last month to my little girl.it's a very nice blog im now following all your blog mommy topaz. keep posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Mhine, I wish I came across the contest earlier. How I envy the winners.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I have another giveaway this week! =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!