Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And the winner of the Belly Buds is...

Cherry Tan!

Hatch & Latch wanted the selection of the winner to be completely random so I turned to Randomizer and this is what it said:

Lucky #7 is Cherry and she will soon receive her very own set of Belly Buds!

Congratulations, Cherry! Send me a message over at my blog's Facebook page so we can talk about how Hatch & Latch can send your prize.

Now for those of you mommies who didn't win, don't worry! I have another giveaway this weekend! Didn't I tell you I have so many goodies in store for you and your kids? I think I'm finally on my way to becoming the Oprah of blogging!!!

*While there are 41 comments, I input 40 as the data since there was one mommy who entered her name twice. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to you and to Hatch and Latch!! :) :) This has made my day!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!