Sunday, April 1, 2012

I love Lucy

... and Lucy loves me!


Lucy Torres Gomez reads my blogs! OMG! I am so thrilled! I can't even begin to describe how delighted I am right now. So I'll just pat myself on the back for a job well done. So stoked!

P.S. We're talking about the Ethan Allen design challenge, by the way. Lucy helped campaign for my bedroom (Thanks, Lucy!). Contest results will be announced tomorrow. I do hope I win it, but even if I don't, I'm cool. The consolation prizes are pretty amazing, too! Happy sunny Sunday!

P.P.S. Follow me and Congresswoman Lucy on Twitter!

April 3 UPDATE: I won!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Frances,

    Have you seen the results yet? they already posted it on Facebook. guess who won. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won! I won! I won!

    I'm beyond thrilled =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for winning and because Lucy Torres is your fan! Grabe! She's one of the women I really look up to! And she adores you!

    Double congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you! :) You're probably on cloud 9 right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww wow congratulations!
    i just gave you an award in my blog!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!