Thursday, April 12, 2012

I may want halo-halo but Vito wants Magnum

So I was craving halo-halo yesterday, right? Well, I'm not the only one craving something cold and sweet. This little boy just discovered the joys of Magnum:
More photos here!

For the record, that was my stick. I decided mid-way through it that I preferred something else (a strawberry milkshake) so Vito happily finished it for me. He went mad for it. Absolutely insane. I mean, just look at that face! That's one happy boy, I tell ya. As a good mommy, I swear I won't give him another stick. But since I sometimes let my bad mommy escape (on weekends mostly), I'll get him another stick this weekend just to see that face again.

P.S. Stay tuned! I'm doing another giveaway--a summer staple for our babies: swim diapers!

7 comments:

  1. Yum yum! Reminds me of my 1yo son. They still look cute even if they're so dungis. Last week I bought 2 sticks, 1 for me and 1 for my 4yo girl. I was thinking I can share a stick with my son since he can't (and should not) finish one. Boy I was soo wrong! Mommy ended up settling for a cold juice while looking at her 2 angels happily eating ice cream!

    Re halo halo I was craving for one too yesterday. I braved the afternoon sun to walk to the nearest chowking just to find out it closed down already. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! No word need to fill the smile on his face. Halatang enjoy na enjoy sa ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe i'm so behind! i haven't tried magnum yet. phfffffft.

    i also allow my little one a treat on weekends. i don't see anything wrong with that :)

    Vito is so adorbs! i so want a baby boy next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always pass by the Chowking in Eton on my way home always had the halo halo craving. But since I was also always in a hurry to get home, I never did get to satisfy my cravings. Hmm. But I just had a stick of Magnum Almond for lunch, because I felt shortchanged about the chocolate float in Jollibee. It was half filled with ice cubes- so disappointing. Anyway, I want to join that swim diapers contest. I was already scouting for a pair in Baby Company but have not purchased yet since I am not really sure if a 7 month old can already go in the pool. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Di po ginagamitan ng preposition na "for" ang "craving" as a verb.
    ex. I'm craving ice cream.

    Para sa noun po ang preposition ninyo.
    ex. I have a craving for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon, oh thanks! I didn't know that. I learn something new each day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz of Manila, I'm sooo behind my blogging! I promise to do that giveaway soonest. Ayaw kasi magpa-picture ni Vito na naka-bomba!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!