Monday, April 23, 2012

Pillow fight!

Happy Monday, mommies!

I've been quite remiss with my blogging duties (here's why) but I'll update this week. At least, that's the plan. It will be a majorly busy week but I don't want to lose touch with my beloved readers so I will really really try to blog!

Anyway, guess what Vito's new favorite game is? Pillow fights!

Mebbe I shouldn't have started him on this, however. He sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night and starts a pillow fight and I'm too sleepy to fight back. Naughty boy. He's also very strong. He likes physical games and pouncing and jumping and diving and battering and hammering. Such a boy. So I thought he'd love pillow fights (he does!) but, oh dear, poor me!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. My daughter Gabbie din likes pillow fights! She'll give one of her chichi (hotdog pillow) to me or to her dad and start a pillow fight, eh kaso ang bigat ng kamay nya lugi kami! Buti nga Vito's a boy so being malikot & playing rough is normal, eh paano naman ako babae nga but kasing likot ng lalaki! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vito looks so much like you in the last pic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frances, Vito is really growing up to be looking just like you! He's so adorable!

    I'm scared for pillow fights with Jacob 'coz I'm such a sissy! He learned to slap lately because of clapping and stuff, and man they hurt!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!