Saturday, May 5, 2012

The winners of the i play reusable swim diapers are...

Alice Dulfo-Fernandez
Katrina Villareal
Thiamere Brea

Hooray! Please check your Facebook messages for my congratulatory email. I've also sent i play a message regarding your win. They should contact you soon since your prizes aren't with me. And because you have to coordinate with them re: the size and design of the swim diaper you want for your little one.

So have a great summer, girls! Vito and I loved the i play swim diaper, and I am sure you and your baby will love it, too!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    i won!
    thank you so much!
    *hugs*

    baby andi will surely have a great time!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, winners! Please send us an email at ecokids.info @ gmail.com to claim your prizes. Thank you very much! :)

    -- i play. Philippines

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!