Friday, June 15, 2012

Surprise party for my mommy friends

I have the coolest mommy barkada in our neighborhood. They are the most amazing women--all accomplished and all also very hands-on with raising their kids. I seriously don't know how they do it! They truly inspire me.

Not only are they fab career women and mommies, they're also great friends. Here we are throwing a surprise baby shower for Cathee and birthday party for Claire.

Cathee, me, Dada and Tricia
That's Claire beside Cathee. The theme was green but Cathee didn't cooperate!
Cathee, Dada and Earl enjoying the food. Yum!
Earl and Dada with Inigo. These women always send my family food! 
Quiz time! Everyone's highly competitive!
Everyone's also funny. These ladies make me laugh so much!
Wide smiles all!
Happiness!
Happy birthday, Claire! Have a safe and easy delivery, Cathee! We must get together again soon!

P.S. Hmm. I don't know why the photos look fuzzy. The original files are sharp. I adjusted lang the size and brightness and then they all became malabo. Weird!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for mommy friends! :) And, may I just say, I LOVE that you are nursing Inigo in some of the photos! :P God bless always, Frances!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!