Friday, August 3, 2012

August is all about breastfeeding awareness

This is me and my very good friend Pinky. We've been friends since we were in third grade at Assumption. It's so satisfying to be friends all these years and share our adventures in marriage, career, and motherhood. It's also so fab that we support each other when it comes to nursing our baby boys. Here we are at Cibo Shang a few weeks ago (Iñigo was still so tiny!). And the camera caught me breastfeeding. Yey!

August happens to be Breastfeeding Awareness Month. Well, actually, it's just the first week that's officially about breastfeeding but I declare the entire month (the entire year!!!) a chance to spread the good news about breastfeeding--how breast milk is the very best milk you can give your baby, how to survive the trials of nursing, and the many things available out in the market that can make nursing our babies even more fun.

So it's going to be a busy blogging month for me! I've lined up reviews on maternity bras, nursing fashion, nursing pads and lactation aids. I'm also going to give away milk that can help lactating mommies be healthy. Sooo exciting! Watch this space, mommas! Mwah mwah!

Meanwhile, check out my blog posts on this wonderful and loving act:
Breastfeeding is beautiful!
Breastfeeding and my self-image
What I now know about breastfeeding 
Mommies-to-be, please breastfeed your baby
My delightfully selfish reasons for breastfeeding
I won't be bullied about the breastfeeding issue

And if you're a breastfeeding mommy, please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!