Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Iñigo's first modeling gig!

My bunso baby is a mowdel! That makes both boys mowdels now! For the same magazine. Thanks, Smart Parenting!

Actually, they wanted to get Vito for their Halloween costume feature. Here he is with another model, cutie Reese.

In my previous kwento about Vito's modeling stint, I talked about how it's not easy at all on kids. There's a lot of waiting involved. So, mommies, be prepared to entertain your kids!

Our model was not cooperative at all. Vito hated his leopard costume. Maybe because he was indignant about the package label, which said it was a tiger costume haha. A tiger has stripes, a leopard has spots!  Kidding aside, Vito was very unhappy. Poor toddler.

What calmed him down was a slice of cheese pizza.

Here's the Smart Parenting team eating pizza, too. Like I told you, photo shoots involve a lot of standing around, waiting and eating. I have no idea how fashion models stay skinny!

Anyway, Vito decided that no way would he be in a leopard costume and pose in front of a camera. He was not in the mood, no siree. That's when this little guy came in!

As we were apologizing and preparing to go home, Maika of Smart Parenting said, "Wait! I think we have a baby dragon costume!" And they did. And my Iñigo, born in the year of the Dragon, looked adorable in it!

He was just 3 months old here. The costume was for babies 6-12 months old. Ya, I have a big baby. It's a good thing he can hold up his head, too. That's art director Jen fixing the costume's tail.

After a few click-clicks and change of poses, Iñigo was done! Here's his proud momma!

Can you tell how thrilled I am? Iñigo's first modeling stint comes out in the October issue of Smart Parenting, available next week. Grab a copy!


Meanwhile...

You can look, sweetheart, but you can't touch!

18 comments:

  1. Iñigo is so adorable!!! I can definitely relate to the big baby thing coz I have one too. Congrats on his first modeling stint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakagigil si Iñigo... Naawa ako when I saw those tears from Vito. Hahaha! And at the same time Aliw kasi he knows what he wants. Can't wait to grab that October issue of Smart Parenting... Congrats to you... And to the boys...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's Vito. He is EXACTLY like his parents! He knows what he wants and he will get it no matter what LOL

      Delete
  3. You were right about that warning - they are too cute!! Si Vito manang-mana sa daddy niya! But still very cute....Inigo is so adorable. He's so round - we're looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday! Love the dragon costume - maybe he can use it for his baptism? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Iñigo is soooooo cuuuuuttteee! I will definitely grab a copy next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations baby Iñigo on your first ever modeling stint! =) Adorbs na adorbs lang ang peg niya sa dragon costume niya.

    And Vito... hahahahaha! Nanggigigil ako ngayon sayo! =)) I can't wait for Anika to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iñigo is super big, so cute I'm tempted to pinch his cheeks!!! :D Hope Vito is in a happy mood now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iñigo is sooo big... but oh so cute! ;) I just wanna pinch those chubby legs. You have very handsome sons, Miss Frances. No wonder both are in-demand as models. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Vito is totally checkin' that girl out! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! He's the funniest person I've ever met =)

      Delete
  9. Your baby bunso looks really adorable in his dragon suits! Inigo rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dragon costume! Halloween is just around the corner na nga pala.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your cutie mowdel dragon! haha!

    And Vito is growing fast, checking out the little girl na ha! lagot ka kay mommy!

    Kwala

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on Inigo's first modeling gig! I've been wanting to get Jacob into modeling as well but I don't know where to start! Do you know any agencies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't! I just happen to be friends with the Smart Parenting staff. They usually get kids of friends =)

      Delete
  13. Congratulations! More reasons to buy this month's issue of SP! You have such adorable kids. Future mowdels na yan! :D

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!