Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Transition


My blogs are now as simple and as clean as possible.

I'm having a major weirded-out feeling when I look at them. So far, the new look, which I applied on all three blogs, is working for Beauty For A Living, but for this blog and Topaz Horizon... I'm still adjusting to the starkness.

I'm planning a redesign next year. Something simple but pretty. Clean. Grown up.

Talking to a really talented artist right now. Just waiting for her price quotation. Crossing my fingers I can afford her!

So please bear with the super simple look. It's kinda nice, I think. The photos stand out like crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You took me by surprise. I had to look at the url and make sure I'm in the correct site.
    I'm going to miss the old lay-out. I'm quite weirded-out with this new design too.:( Ooh, I think I need to introduce myself. I've been a reader since last year (May specifically). I'm the wallflower type. I don't comment, well not until now if I remember correctly.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading and commenting. A new look was all it needed to shock you out of not commenting =D

      The old template was filled with jelly beans, which was my pet name for Vito. But now there's Iñigo.

      Plus, the old template kinda looked like a kid was writing this blog when I'm actually a really old woman hahaha So I figured it was time for a change. But since I haven't exactly figured out what my "look" should be, I'm going super basic!

      Delete
  2. I love the simplicity of your blog... Two thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grechie! I think you're my #1 Reader =D So for you to say the basic design is okay means a LOT!

      Delete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!