Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wishes, quick! Blowing out the birthday candle!

Okay, I am baaaaack! My birthday week was super fun, mommies. Birthdays are much more enjoyable when you have kids. I talk about my birthday week over at Topaz Horizon so jump over there if you're interested. Meanwhile, I'm posting my boys' hilarious photos of trying to grab the cake!

Chocolate Truffle Cake from Mary Grace Café sprinkled generously with Vito's laway. Yum!
Look at them try to grab the cake! That's Vito's birthday candle. We didn't have any other happy candles!
Super gulo! 
The boys just can't be distracted enough to smile for the camera!
And this was just before Iñigo grabbed Vito's hair!
Birthday girl was super happy! I felt lots of love from Vince and my family and friends. And I have the best gifts in the world in my arms so I am grateful. Beyond grateful. Thank You, God, for everything!

13 comments:

  1. the boys are so adorable!! look at inigo's cheeks! all you topazmommy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday frances! your boys are so cute. love the color of your hair .. what is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love this set! Especially the second one. Kulit ng ichura ni Inigo.

    Hey, Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday pretty Topazmom! How adorable your boys could get. Undoubtedly bearing your beautiful genes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday, Frances! Iñigo's eyes are to die for! Super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iñigo's eyes = Puss in boots! I love his eyes and longganisa arms he's so adorable.. Vito's getting more gwapo everyday ha.. Yeah you're one blessed woman.. like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday Mommy Frances! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're soooooo cute! Inigo's eyes are so mesmerizing! Like Puss in Boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Best wishes to you and your family. I'm praying for a boy for me soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kids are so cute Frances!!! Super! Belated Happy Birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Happy Birthday, Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the birthday greetings and for saying such nice things about my babies! =) God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!