Friday, December 7, 2012

S**t Preschoolers Say!

Yes, you read that title right. S**t Preschoolers Say is my favorite new blog! The author is a preschool teacher named Marisa and she collects the funniest, silliest, cutest, sometimes profound things her students say.

If you're a parent of preschoolers, please be warned that your kids provide hilarious entertainment to their teachers. I used to be a preschool teacher. I taught kids aged 4-5 at Ingenium School in Marikina. Every day, my co-teachers and I laugh at the stuff we've found out about our kids' parents. For example:
Nico, 4 (before putting a cookie in his mouth): My cookie is my tongue. See? My tongue is very long!
Sam, 4: That's not long. My mommy and daddy have veeeeery loooooong tongues. They lick each other's faces before they sleep.
Here are a few of my favorites from Teacher Marisa's blog:








Vito is 2 years old so he's not technically a preschooler yet. But he did make me laugh when he said, "Hi, chicks!"

Meanwhile, I need to nap now. I'm going to outer space tonight, too. Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love the first one! Talagang may, "WOAH!"

    Who did Vito say "Hi, chicks!" to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KV, I don't remember if Vince and Vito were looking at a magazine or watching TV =)

      Delete
  2. OMG, he says 'Hi, chicks!' ? ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe.. Kids nowadays are sooo hilarious! I just sometimes wonder where our kids and other kids get these things. Hehehe..

    I thought, Vito was referring to you.. Like, he saw you then he just said "Hi, chicks!".. hehehe.. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha my preschooler Gabbie has a lot of hirits & banats! She pointed to the TV one time & said OhmiGod Mommy Jackie, the TV's broken! Yun pala walang signal yun cable. NKKLK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the lips of babes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! LOVE this! I'm totally sharing this with my former co-teachers! I actually used to compile our "winning" kid quotes in our monthly newsletter at the preschool. It was one of the best parts about my job back then (other than hearing the kids say it first hand, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh the one about the vajayjay! My son said something similar to that a few years back, comparing his junk to his dad's. It was funny, but quite inappropriate to post. Haha! Kids talaga.

    Patty
    http://mrspcuyugan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wnner yung "and you are not even dead yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Vito knows how to make Pa-cute na! Oh-My! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!