Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The only thing I want this Christmas: Biscoff!!!

I have met my undoing. And its name is Biscoff.

I first encountered this jar of amazing stuff a few weeks ago at my friend Paola's tea party. She is the one woman behind lactation goodies, Mommy Treats. But for her tea party, there were non-galactagogues, just tasty breads and fruity teas and then there was Biscoff. It has haunted me since.
Paola, the girl in teal, is always making me eat. At her Thanksgiving party, I gained 3 lbs that night. 
That's Martine of Dainty Mom, my blogging and freelance writing mentor.


The littlest lady in our tea party indulges.

So I got a jar from Lorena and Loreta. One jar. I thought it would be enough. Lorena and Loreta teased me in their note that that one jar won't last till the January shipment. I got it last week. Seven days later, today, this is what's left.

Lorena and Loreta, my jar didn't even make it to Christmas! I need my Biscoff fix! I can't wait for my orders to arrive! I don't even remember how many jars I ordered. I do know now that I shoulda ordered double!

Get your own jar of Biscoff Spread here. But be warned: There's a long waiting list! Don't hesitate to order and order more than you think you need!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, pictures! I totally forgot to take pics of US! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha it's a good kind of evil! LOVE LOVE LOVE Lorena and Loreta for bringing in and introducing to me this jar of evil goodness! I'm painfully saving mine because I want to bake something with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know na what to get you then... for Valentine's Day! Sabi ni Lorena & Loreta, Feb na ang next shipment! =P

      Delete
  3. Frances!!! I just ordered 2 jars! They look so good!!! I'm excited na to get my orders! :D Thanks for posting! Happy Holidays! :)

    Oh! Kwento lang, last night I was reading your blog, and Matteo (my 2 yo) saw Vito and Iñigo's pictures and he said, "Baby! Like Matmat!" then he was looking at Vito's cars and saying he wanted toy cars too! Hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie!!! Awww. Does he want a new baby brother, too? Teehee.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this post Frances! One of my favorite bloggers wrote about our little business :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Looking forward to January when my orders arrive!!! Mwah!

      Delete
  5. If you can't get ahold of this immediately, you could also try Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. It can be bought at Blue Kitchen branches. Very very similar. Very very addicting as well.

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!