CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Yep, it's super hot. The only way to save our sanity in this insane weather is you either turn on the AC or you jump into the pool. We've been stuck with the air con solution until Ecokids, Inc. sent Vito i play swim diapers! Hooray!!! Here's Vito
|The snug water-tight poly outer shell prevents poop accidents!|
|It feels cool and comfortable!|
|And comes in many fun summery designs!|
Here are a few tips from i play about their swim diapers:
- Swim diapers are designed to hold poop so that they don't fall/leak into the water. They're not supposed to hold pee (if they did, they would also absorb the pool water), so let Vito wear them only when he's ready to swim. :)
- Make sure the waist and legs are snug (but not tight). As long as you can still insert your finger under the diaper, then the fit should be okay.
- As soon as you learn that there's poop in the diaper, get Vito out of the pool promptly. If you plan on letting him back into the pool, wash his diaper area first with soap and water. I sent you 2 swim diapers (the board shorts comes with a built-in swim diaper) so you have an extra in case he wants to go back into the pool.
Now that we read the instructions, off we went to Sofitel to test the swim diapers.
Vito's soooo cute!
Anyway, we got two diapers--a swim trunks style and a board shorts style, but I was only able to take photos of the trunks. So what's my unbiased review? We love the swim diaper! It was snug around his waist and thighs but didn't bite into the flesh (of course you have to get the right size but some diaper elastics irritate baby skin). It didn't weigh him down like a diaper or even cotton shorts would. Best of all, when he pooped later on, the poop was so easy to remove--it just plopped into the toilet--and the diaper lining was so easy to rinse! I love it!
Ecokids, Inc. wants three of my readers to love their i play reusable swim diapers, too! Yes, they're giving away three diapers to three water babies so we'll have lotsa fun in this super hot sun! Here's what you have to do:
1. Like the Facebook page of i play.
2. Like my Facebook page, too!
3. Leave your Facebook name in the comments below so I know who joined.
That's it! Soooo easy! I'll announce the winners next Saturday, May 5. That should give the lucky winners enough summer days to enjoy their i play reusable swim diapers!