Saturday, February 2, 2013

Plans for Topaz Mommy revealed!

So excited! I love my blog's new look! Many thanks to Patricia of Fancy Girl Designs for once again executing my vision for my blogs.

I have so many plans for Topaz Mommy and I will tell you all about it because I want you, fellow mommy blogger, to have big plans for your blogs, too! Here they are:
  • Topaz Mommy will now accept advertising. Rates are very cheap! As low as P50 a day for small businesses and similar blogs. If you're a big brand, well, you have a different rate but it will still be very affordable. Shoot me an email if you're interested!
  • To reduce clutter, I will no longer exchange links. Instead, I will have a space for mommy bloggers and mompreneurs to advertise their blogs and businesses.
  • I'd really like to do brand collaborations! Like "Topaz Mommy for Gingersnaps," for example, where I come out with a line of stylish maternity wear. I don't think I'm important enough that brands will actually want to work with me haha but a mommy can dream! 
  • I'm toying with the idea of making Topaz Mommy a brand. You know, Topaz Mommy stationery, for example. Not super sure yet since what's stopping me is the government stuff. Been researching the process of putting up a business and I am completely appalled and discouraged by how difficult it is! But we'll see, we'll see.

So there! Lots of plans, lots of plans! I don't know if I can do all of that this 2013. My goal this year was to be a housewife but life seems to have other plans for me! All these opportunities keep knocking at my door, some of them I created by accident (this blog, for example!). So exciting really!

13 comments:

  1. Woohooo!!!! I love your new blog design Frances!!! As in sobrang like ko talaga siya!! Congratulations and I'm so excited for your too! =) Idol kita eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you lots of luck and God's blessings, Frances! :)
    Love the new look, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look!
    so happy for you, frances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! You can do it Mommy Frances! Nothing is impossible! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for the 2013 blog plans. I'm excited for your products! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited, too! =D I think I'll buy them all haha

      Delete
  6. How nice! Loving the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Frances! I'm so excited for your plans! It's going to be great.
    You're right about planning for our blogs: We can accomplish so much if we have a vision. So happy that my blog has given birth to a new movement and a new website (soon to launch!) and more opportunities to collaborate with other like-minded websites here and abroad.

    And ditto on the government stuff — ugh.
    But, at least I am trademarking the brand, and that's a start!

    I KNOW you are going to go places! Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just talked with a tax lawyer last night. Hard kasi for me since I have so many rakets. Wanted to find out how I can pay taxes efficiently and get the most tax breaks, too. Then I'm meeting with an accountant next week. Go na go na ito! =D

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Same banana! But, the first tip they had for me was to trademark, and then streamline where the "rakets" will go. I don't have as many as you, LOL! Good luck!!! :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, doing that, too! Exciting times, Martine!!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks everybody for loving the new look and for the well wishes! =D

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!