Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mommy peg: Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba. Wife. Mother of two children. Businesswoman. Actress. Hot. Stylish.

Sigh!

I'm off the pill so I may or may not get preggers this year. But if I don't get pregnant, I want to look like Jessica by the time Iñigo turns 1 this May. Oh wait. That's just 2 months from now. Okay, let's rephrase. If I don't get pregnant, I want to look like Jessica by the time Vito turns 3 this August. Five months. More than reasonable, right?

Let's do this!


*image from Refinery29

5 comments:

  1. Why does she have to be that hot?!!! Kakapressure super, ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, I can comment on your blog again! :) For months, your blog thinks I'm a computer and not human :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I'd like to do it, too! But I have 40 pounds to burn so am not sure it will happen this year. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so happy for you that you're embracing motherhood so much (unlike what you said before you didn't see yourself being a Mom!) and that you're open and looking forward to having more kids! Ikaw and Mommy Peg ko! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Frances! While a woman is continuously breastfeeding, her body does not make a hormone that is necessary for ovulation. It is a natural way to prevent pregnancy after giving birth. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!