Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Mother's Day from Avon!

Avon sent me a special gift for Mother's Day.

Thanks, Avon! You always think of me! I've been an Avon fan since I was a kid. My very first perfume was Sweet Honesty. My perfume throughout my college years was Imari. I still have bottles of it in my drawer! I've used so many Avon products—shampoo, makeup, deodorant, jewelry, underwear.  So I'm always happy to get stuff from Avon.

Now, I know this Mother's Day package was a gift to me but I'd like to give the gift away to a special mommy with a baby girl. Mostly because the pretty necklace says this:

It's so sweet. I'd have loved to keep it but I'm a mommy of boys. I think a mommy of a little girl would love that necklace! If you agree, then join my giveaway! Here's what to do:
  1. Like my Facebook page!
  2. Post a photo of you and your daughter on my Facebook page and say this: "I love my daughter (name) so much! I'd love to win a special mother-daughter necklace and beauty products from Avon and Topaz Mommy!" 
  3. Kindly tag the photo @Avon Philippines and @Topaz Horizon.
That's it! I'll pick a winner* on Monday night! Good luck!

UPDATE: Winner is Myra Michelle Tiquio! Here she gazes adoringly at her little Akira, who basks in the love of her mommy.

I loved all the photos. Thanks, mommies, for joining! I have other stuff to give away so keep reading this blog!


*winner must reside in the Philippines.


4 comments:

  1. pwede bang overseas shipping sa prize Frances? hahahaha

    -Rafela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you! :)

    -Myra (Em Tiquio)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!