Sunday, July 28, 2013

iPad love

I thought Vito was asleep. The bedroom was dark and quiet. Then I saw his ears glowing in the dark.

Vito loves many things. LEGO, Ninjago. Lightning McQueen and Finn McMissile. Doughnuts. Mama, Papa and Baby. But what he loves most of all is the iPad.

He has hundreds of photos with his iPads. From birth to now. It's crazy. He's learning so much from it, too. Words, letters, colors, numbers, patterns, physics, industrial design! He's so good at games that are far too advanced for his age.

What apps do you recommend we get for our Vito, mommies? Thanks!


10 comments:

  1. Hi! Toddler Teasers is good. My 1 y/o now knows all the shapes coz of that. Bugsy Pre-K is also very helpful with colors, shapes, numbers and again, my 1 y/o has learned so much from that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 year old loves the barefoot atlas app!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture :) We love the lego apps and any appp related to Dr Seuss books and Sesame Street :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mommy frances
    Baka magustuhan nya yung endless abc na apps...:)
    It is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Vito can get. Kahit dilim, cute na cute pa rin! I can totally relate to you. Pad experience is too addictive for kids. I’m a bit anxious that too much screen time can be detrimental to toddlers. That’s why I limit apps to those in educational category only.
    Try Playsquare's Word World. I downloaded plenty of free apps but this app is my toddler's fave. It is approved by US Department of Education as part of the literacy initiatives for preschool. Another free app we love is Leo's Pad (Leo stands as young Leonardo da Vinci). The animation is impressive and the activities encourage both left and right brain development. That’s my humble take for toddler’s app, but then again, you might know it already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Endless Alphabet, though my 17 month old son doesnt quite get it yet. He is an expert of Fiete. Its a super nice French app, super simple just for eye hand coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone! I'm definitely getting ALL those apps! =D Excited na ako =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agnitus and Endless Alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!