Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sexed up momma

Dear moms-to-be who are planning a naked photo shoot of your pregnant belly, this is your peg.
Please look like you own your sexuality. Lots of preggy moms who have naked shoots look pa-virgin. Lola, hindi na. Let it go.

I love photos of pregnant women but I never liked photos of naked pregnant women. Why? Because the moms always look so shy, like, "Hey, I'm pregnant and I'm celebrating the belly but I had to have sex to get this way and I'm a little embarrassed that's why I'm not looking at the camera hihi but since the baby's bulging in my tummy anyway, oops, you now know I'm not a virgin anymore! But don't think of me having sex, think of me celebrating the baby!"

You may not realize it but if you're gonna get naked, you're obviously celebrating something else other than that baby in your belly. Seriously. You can protest all you want but we all know you had sex to get that way and you enjoyed your body so much you suddenly lost your inhibitions, so much so that you're not only shedding your clothes and getting your photos taken, you're also posting those naked photos on every social media site imaginable. And when you post your naked photos on Facebook, and your boss, your co-workers, your cousins, your husband's friends, your parents and in-laws see your naked photos, we don't think, "Aww, she's pregnant." We all think, "She's naked! And, oh yeah, she's pregnant." Many of my guy friends say they stop at the first observation. So since everyone's looking at your naked body and thinking of you in a sexual way anyway, then just own it!

Mothers should own their sexuality. You're a goddess. A sex goddess! You wouldn't have become a mother if you didn't drive your man insane. Celebrate that, momma!

9 comments:

  1. Natatawa ako sa naked! Pero totoo nga naman! :)) For sure maraming matatamaan dito sa post mo!! Brace yourself! Pero nice post! True and straight to the point! Ikaw nga walang ganun na photo eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'You wouldn't have become a mother if you didn't drive your man insane.' - this statement nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grammar there is actually incorrect, the tenses aren't consistent but I don't care because like you said, it done nailed it hahaha

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha! Nice one, Frances! Now that you've brought it up, you're right: Daming pa-tweetums dyan na naked preggy shots.

    I never did the naked maternity shots thing — not my style. But I like sex, and lots of it, and I DO invest in lingerie. A man's a man, and sexy underwear makes me feel super sexy, even if I know it'll be ripped off soon enough, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty mommy! Sige ka, mabubuntis ka niyan ulit LOL

      I never did a naked preggy shoot, too. But it's mostly because my work back then had me doing regular photo shoots and I knew that naked shots are very very tricky. If you're not careful with the styling and the photographer, you either end up looking like a page from a men's magazine or you look very awkweird (yes, I invented that word). So, first, I wasn't excited to do a photo shoot since I do it often enough, and, second, I don't know if I could actually pull it off!

      Maybe next time =)

      Delete
  4. Haha! Virginal preggy. Oxymoron lang. I don't know anyone who has done that (naked pregnant shoot). Ma.google nga!

    Had a maternity shoot. I wasn't naked and it wasn't meant to be a sexy. I just wanted to have a memento of a pregnant me and my husband was included in some of it.

    On the other hand, I do want a boudoir shoot. That will take time as I don't know how to get the pre-pregnancy body back (and might never get it back). It has been almost 4 years since I gave birth. Might just be a better idea to have it now before things go from worse to worst?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it now!!! Kelan pa? Pag kulubot ka na??? LOL

      Delete
  5. I love this photo. It'll be my peg definitely (if I'm preggers) coz you're right! Be naked and own it!

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was hilarious! How about posting a peg for the naked pregnant virgin? Para the do and don't pegs are clear, cos I'm equally weirded out by this "naked pregnant sex goddess" peg above. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!