Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Topaz Mommy and Sangobion in the news

Some mommies have asked me how it feels to be a brand ambassador. Yep, if you're new here (Hi! Welcome to my blog!), I'm one of the Brand Believers of Sangobion. It's an iron supplement loaded with vitamins and minerals.

I started taking Sangobion when I was pregnant with Vito. That was 2009. My OBG said I needed extra iron because I had low blood pressure, I was borderline anemic, and I'm going to be making a lot of blood for my baby. He prescribed Sangobion.

When Merck approached me a few months ago to be part of their Brand Believers roster, I said yes because I really believed in Sangobion. Just look at my super perfectly healthy Vito and Iñigo!

So how does it feel to be a brand ambassador? Well, it's kinda strange for me when I had to actually go onstage with celebrities. I'm not a celebrity. I'm a journalist. I'm used to being behind the scenes, behind the camera, writing the story. To be in front of the cameras and to be in the news... It's definitely a new experience! I hope I'm doing a good job because this is so new to me.





Thanks for this, Natalie Cristobal!

Lessons I learned from this media exposure:
1. When you go to an event where you're a brand ambassador, have your hair and makeup done. Professionally!
2. Wear a girdle. Then even with a girdle on, suck it in anyway!
3. Always have a camera-ready smile. In a lot of the photos (I have friends in the media who showed me their pics of the event), I look bewildered and scared haha.

Well, so this is how it feels to be a brand ambassador. I'm still getting used to the publicity part but I will say that I like the part where I must tell my readers and followers about Sangobion. Yes, it's a great vitamin and iron supplement. I like that my lips and cheeks are rosier. I like it because it doesn't cause tummy upset—it's easily digested and it doesn't make my poop alarmingly black. I like it because I'm not so tired. I like it because it tastes like chocolate. I highly recommend it!  

15 comments:

  1. Alright, I'm buying Sangobion na because of your recommendation! You look beautiful naman as always, Ms. Frances. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uy, salamat! I should've piled on the makeup, though. Under the lights, my simple everyday makeup was washed out. I look so pale and haggard as a result! I don't look like I take Sangobion tuloy!!!

      Delete
  2. i take sangobion too. Not a brand ambassador here, but yes I am a believer. It's really effective as I don't feel "lanta" even if I juggle motherhood, work and all things in between...

    just wondering coz you mentioned poop :), since you are breastfeeding does your boy's poop also turn black when you are regularly taking sangobion or its just happening to me? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Oo nga, no? Maybe that's why Iñigo's poop is weird haha.

      Delete
  3. It's okay if you're not a celebrity, you look like one naman, I wonder bakit hindi ka na lang nag artista, you have that pang artista face :) No wonder Sangobion chose you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Hindi ako nag-artista kasi never ko sya pinangarap! I can't act to save my life. Besides, there are actors and actresses and singers and dancers in the family na. Sila na lang. Mas may karapatan sila. Promise! Ang pangit ko beside them. Hindi ako nagpapa-humble effect. Look at my most famous cousin, Iza Calzado. Diba? Siya na lang =)

      Delete
  4. I also take Sangobion since I'm on night shifts. Recommended talaga.

    Nevertheless, you still look pretty. Au Naturel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Au Naturel under bright camera lights is Au Maputla LOL But thanks! Next time, kakapalan ko makeup ko!

      Delete
  5. do you take sangobion with a multivitamin or does it serve as your multivitamin already? i take centrum now but i have a 3-month-old and could always use the extra energy, haha!

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangobion lang! But I take a calcium supplement, too. And fish oil also =)

      Delete
  6. I saw you with ms. daphne's blog regarding watson's. you look great kaya!

    araceli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Ms. Frances, You really looks soo pretty.. Promise!
    Well, Since you recommended sangobion, ill better give it a try.Cos I
    also have a very low blood. ( puyat kasi lagi )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ms. Frances, yay, thank you for featuring the photo I took ::kilig much::, I was so happy to see you in the newspaper that I immediately took the photo ( even if I looked weird sa bank) Artistahin naman po. Will try Sangobion again!

    More power Ms Frances
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if it has something to do with you being the EIC of OK! Magazine, but you know what? You got a Hollywood vibe going on around you. As in tousled hair and all, tapos parang fresh pa din. Paparazzi-worthy. Hehe. Ohkaaaaay, fangirling mode off. Seriously, you look good without putting so much effort. Even when I saw you in person during the Ford Baby Shower (sorry natameme ako at hindi chumika), effortless, muther eh. Kung ako yun na may dalang bagets, jusmiyo, huga-huga na ako. Haha! Makabili na nga din ng Sangobion, baka paggising ko one day eh magkaron na din kahit Bollywood vibe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi... is it ok to take this vitamin even if your not a mom?!... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!