Monday, September 30, 2013

Mom's dental health affects her baby's teeth, too!

This post is brought to you by LOTTE Xylitol.

I had my teeth checked before I got pregnant. It wasn't me being all healthy, it was more on I know pregnancy and the new baby that follows are incredible time-suckers so I have my vanity check-ups (ya, I call visits to the derma and the dentist that) done beforehand.

I'm now so glad I did that because I read this today!

Click here to read the article.

I was researching on Xylitol (I'm a brand ambassador for Lotte Xylitol) and landed on that article. Imagine that! The state our teeth are in while our babies are in our womb has an effect on our kid's future teeth!

So, mommies-to-be, do this now:

1. Pencil in that appointment with your dentist.
2. Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
3. Floss floss floss!
4. Chew on two tablets of Lotte Xylitol every day for healthy teeth and gums!

This is my favorite flavor:

Tell me what's yours!

Lotte Xylitol dental health gum is available in bottles and blister packs, and comes in three exciting flavors: Blueberry Mint, Fresh Mint, and Lime Mint. Lotte Xylitol is reasonably priced and can be found in leading supermarkets and drugstores across the Philippines. For more information, visit http://www.lottexylitolgum.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!