This post is brought to you by SMART Communications.
I totally forgot to tell you about my new nifty little toy!
SMART gave me an iPad Mini a couple of months ago because SMART is now a blog partner of Topaz Mommy! Oh wowowow! It was their welcome gift to the SMART family, which I'm really happy to be a part of.
I'm so glad they sent me an iPad Mini. I wrote here before how Vito is so in love with my iPad. Yes, I actually already have an iPad but Vito already claimed it. He calls it "Vito's iPad" and no one can say otherwise. So I needed a new iPad!
So why do I need an iPad? Let me count the ways!
1. The iPad saves me from boredom when I'm breastfeeding. I mean, really, there's nothing else to do. I tried books and magazines but my kids never liked it when I'm reading anything made of paper when they're nursing. They tear it up or flip the pages! But with an iPad, I put on some music to soothe the baby while I catch up on my Facebook, Twitter, fave blogs, and also my almost always neglected correspondence. I can also read ebooks.
2. The iPad also saved me from post-partum depression. When I was a new mom to Vito, I felt cut off from the world. The feeling of isolation was worst in the dead hours, when everyone was asleep and I was alone with a crying baby. Thank God for the iPad! I found mommy communities, I researched on childcare, I chatted with my mommy friends on Facebook. I stopped feeling isolated and started feeling like I now belonged to a new sisterhood.
3. The iPad organizes my life! Schedules, emails, notes, to-do lists—everything managed with a swipe of a finger!
4. The iPad helps me in my mommy duties. It helps me instantly find recipes, crafts projects, and household tips and tricks like how to remove nail polish my son spilled all over his shirt. I also do quick consultations for kiddie milestones and to check symptoms when my kids are sick.
5. The iPad helps me as a work-at-home mom. It makes it easy for me to promote my blog, interact with my readers, and communicate with clients and blog sponsors.
6. Last but not the least, the iPad helps keep the kids entertained when we're out. Thank heavens for the iPad!
Being a mom is a hard job but because of my access to the Internet on my iPad, my job—as a wife, a mom, a writer, a blogger—is loads easier. It's a mommy must-have! I'm so happy that SMART gave me an iPad Mini. Thanks, SMART!
* * * * * * *
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'