Monday, February 17, 2014

My first print ad ever

This post is brought to you by Vicks Vaporub.

Because it was Valentine's Day and I remembered this:

Heehee. I hope the title of this post didn't make you think I'm a glam model now haha (I don't think that will ever happen huhu). But I just wanted to post this Vicks ad that featured my husband and myself (and RJ Ledesma and his wife Vanessa) because I like that the first ad I ever did was of me as a wife and mom. I like that it celebrates my happiness.

This ad came out in parenting and home magazines last November but I only remembered to tell you guys about it now. Funny lang that the copy of the ad made me sound like a teenager. "Gush" and "ardently" made me giggle.

Thanks, Vicks, for making me your brand ambassador for the ManChild campaign!

Find out more about Vicks and how you can care for your family on their new website: vicks.com.ph

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!