Sunday, April 6, 2014

My life!

Saw this photo on Facebook today and thought, "Omigosh. That is so my life right now!"
Exasperating. Infuriating. Exhausting. And oh so adorable! I love it. I really do!

UPDATE: Must clarify since a few readers are asking why my kids' faces changed. Guys, these aren't my kids. Like I said in the first sentence and in the photo credit, I saw this photo on Facebook. Mas cute ang mga anak ko naman!

*image from https://www.facebook.com/CTfans

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Same with mine. I only have one very playful son, so I can only imagine you with 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just did that last Thursday! Swimming in powder. Kaloka!

    That pic on the bottom right is sooooo hilarious.

    "Oh bother," the kid seemed to say as he did a raspberry with his lips.

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!