This post is brought to you by Sangobion.
A few weeks ago, I took the Sangobion Challenge to Go Love Life. I promised to slow down, take care of myself and appreciate what I have. Here are the changes since then:
- Even though I'm offered a lot of opportunities, I've decided to give most of them up and focus on my pregnancy and my family.
- I also finally hired household help so that I won't be so tired all the time. When I'm tired, I'm easily upset!
- Now that I have more time, I can sleep, eat, enjoy showers and pamper myself. I tried face masks and new lotions. I visited the salon. Because I am rested and pretty, I feel better!
- I make time to visit friends, open my home to friends, go to prayer meetings. Still not very often, but regularly enough so that I can feel refreshed.
- I also make it a point to be truly appreciative of my marriage and my children. Every day, I remind myself through prayer that I am grateful for what I have. I still make mistakes (and I usually make those mistakes when I'm not praying!) but because I make a conscious effort to focus on gratitude instead of my exhaustion, I really do believe and act like my life is amazing. Because it is!
I still get grumpy and exasperated, though. Not as much as before when I seemed to be yelling and crying out of sheer exhaustion every single day. I'm not proud of it, but neither am I going to beat myself up over it, especially since my kids are very forgiving. To feel too much guilt will also rob me of the joy of the present and the future. So I need to own up to my mistakes but I also need to forgive myself, learn from my mistakes, and become a better wife and mommy!
Sangobion was my partner in this challenge. By keeping my body healthy and strong, Sangobion gives me more energy to face my daily tasks. By challenging me to focus on the good, Sangobion made me sit up and stop whining! Hooray!
* * * * * * *
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'